At Ligentia, we are used to managing international supply chains for retailers, consumer brands and large industrial companies. We are also used to working at short notice, and establishing networks from scratch, with connected communications, central planning, and communication lines.
As a consequence, and in response to the current environment, Ligentia have today officially launched our dedicated COVID-19 Global Response team dedicated solely to the handling of time critical and very often complex COVID-19 related pricing and shipment requests.
Our dedicated global team comprises of selected Ligentia experts in each region, well versed in handling shipments of an urgent, sensitive and complex nature and ideally suited in responding to the current logistical demands on customer supply chains across all sectors which we see presented by the COVID-19 pandemic.
To date we have supported the movement of the following products resulting from the urgent demand presented by COVID19;
- PPE for the medical and private sector
- Medical devices
- Sanitary products
- Non-medical supplies for hospitals
- Recreational games, toys and equipment for retail
- Office & school stationery
Our focused global team will be on hand and available 24/7, operating via our newly launched Customer Hub and through a single global email address dedicated to COVID-19 related enquiries covering pricing and shipment requests.
Benefiting from the functionalities of the Customer Hub, we will also able to be receive and respond to requests via WhatsApp, WeChat, Live Chat and our Customer Request Form.
The core services offered by the team are as below;
- Airfreight – all modes from priority to deferred transits and including full aircraft charters
- FCL & LCL
- Origin and destination storage with 4 weeks free storage being offered currently at our CFS sites in China
- Visibility and control of shipments via our in house supply chain management system, Ligentix