Coronavirus cases continue to increase day-by-day across the Indian Subcontinent (ISC), with further lockdowns implemented and existing ones extended once more.
Please find details of the latest changes below:
- Chennai: Complete lockdown extended until Monday 7th June; factories across Tamil Nadu will also be closed
- Bombay / Ahmedabad: Partial lockdown extended until Monday 7th June; factories are open with 50% occupancy
- Delhi: Partial lockdown extended until Monday 7th June; factories are open with 50% occupancy
- Bangalore: Complete lockdown imposed until Monday 7th June; factories will not be operational
Due to the current situation with the coronavirus pandemic, the Bangladesh government has extended the country’s current lockdown until Wednesday 16th June.
- Factories will remain open, complying with health guidelines
- CFS and port will continue their operations, however productivity may be low and the loading / unloading operation may be delayed
- Banks are open for four hours (10:00-14:00) per day from Sunday to Thursday
- Our partner offices will remain open three days (Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday) per week from 10:00-14:00 with limited office staff to release / surrender HBLs / FCRs
For further information or a chat about your current shipment enquiries click here.