The Freight Operations Executive will handle general operations, with a bias towards Ocean Imports. Co-ordinating the movement of all shipments, customs clearances and deliveries you’ll develop strong relationships with internal partners and customers to provide market leading service.
- Accepting shipments via CargoWise processes
- Follow correct Cargowise processes and ensure we have clean and correct data in Cargowise
- Check shipment details, documentation and handle any issues queries
- Manage receipt of bills of lading and authorise system release
- Cost / Invoice shipment ensuring margin is as expected
- Transfer shipment to Customs Teams monitoring release
- Manage LCL Deliveries via CargoWise
- Complete weekly / monthly closes and close files
- Support Customer Success team on Operational questions, queries
- Update Customer Success Team on issues / queries
- Internal KPI Reporting
- Strong operational knowledge on import processes and formalities
- Good knowledge on shipping documents
- Handling client shipments through system/ process driven approach
- Working with internal teams to ensure client KPI’s are achieved and exceeded
- Shipment profitability and margin management
- Working within agreed operating procedures
- Prior Freight Operations experience, or a keen interest in developing a career within this exciting industry.
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail.
- A methodical and organised approach to task management.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
Ligentia requests that recruitment agencies do not speculatively submit CVs to us unless expressly requested to do so by a member of our People team. Any CVs sent to us on an unrequested speculative basis will be ignored.
Ligentia will not be liable for any fee or commission payments claimed by a recruitment agent in respect to the employment by us of a candidate whose CV was sent to us on an unrequested speculative basis.