Given our phenomenal growth and success, we’re expanding our Business Development team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Tender / Bid Manager to join our new and expanding regional team.
Reporting directly to the Global Business Development Director, the role will be based in the UK and will have the opportunity for travel. This is a customer facing role with the opportunity to build something new which will contribute to the growth of the global business.
- Ensure effective and efficient governance of tender management process.
- Develop tender management processes, including Go/No Go, Bid creation, Bid evaluation and Bid analysis
- Act as the “to-go” person for the Global sales community for the Global Tender management process
- Coordination of tender reviews and deadlines and adjust them to the frameworks given by the customers
- Manage multiple bids at any one time including complex and Global tenders
- Lead conference calls and meetings with project / presales leads and any other for complex, high profile bids.
- Facilitate key review meetings / final document review, coordinating proposal governance and sign-off with applicable parties.
- Review the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all services are included in the final price to the customer.
- Draft / re-write / edit proposal responses from a variety of stakeholders, typically contributions from sales, marketing, product teams and support such as finance and HR.
- Creator and owner of a tender repository, ensuring information is up to date and in line with company standards
- Ensure proposal documents follow required formatting and quality standards.
- Deliver completed written proposal responses against agreed deadlines in line with internal governance procedures.
- Manage the development of plans for tender process activities to achieve targets
- Developing plans for streamlining tender processes
- Assist in the development and preparation of the organisation’s tender process strategy general business planning
Skills & Knowledge
- Proven experience in similar role
- Proven experience in building, managing and motivating a diverse team
- Experience of developing winning proposals in a variety of formats and geographies
- Create customised, profitable pricing structures in response to the customer’s requirements.
- Experience in designing and implementing roust tender management processes
- An advanced level on Microsoft powerpoint, excel and word
Our Working Environment
We’re a growing team of professionals who embrace innovation, work as a fun collaborative unit and are focused on the incremental value we deliver to the business.
If you’re an experienced Tender / Bid Manager and this sounds like a place you would thrive, with challenges you’d relish, we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Why Ligentia? Why now?
Accelerated growth in one of the most dynamic industries you can imagine. Brilliant customers including some of the world’s leading retailers and best-known brands. A tech vision and roadmap that will turn heads for all the right reasons. And colleagues with high commitment and unrivalled knowledge, combined with low ego. A flexible work environment that is collaborative, stimulating and shares genuine feelgood for the work we do together. However you look at it, Ligentia is a great place to be right now.