This is a key role within our new Tender Management function, covering creation and maintenance of tender bid responses, pricing templates and the tender content. Reporting directly to the Head of Tender Management, the Tender Support Analyst will work with internal stakeholders across multiple functions to ensure that all aspects of the tender response process are met.
- Support the Head of Tender Management in developing and maintaining the tender management processes.
- Create Draft proposal responses, working with a variety of internal stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, development / product teams and support functions such as finance and HR.
- Support data gathering and reporting for the Head of Tender Management and Global Business Development Director. .
- Track tenders through their lifecycle, from pre-tender to award and beyond.
- Record business intelligence and win/loss information to support continuous improvement efforts.
- Support the Head of Tender Management with stakeholder management and collaboration.
- Use a continuous improvement approach to find opportunities to improve the way we operate, and continually ask for feedback to identify ways to improve relationships both internally and externally.
Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications
- Level 2 English and Maths or equivalent
- Functional experience in air / sea freight forwarding / customs brokerage.
- Negotiation skills combined with tenacity – managing different stakeholders when negotiating critical tender inputs to gather necessary information during tight tender timeframes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven IT Skills – Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel & Word
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to prioritise and react to change quickly and positively and meet deadlines and attention to detail.
Why Ligentia? Why now?
Accelerated growth in one of the most dynamic industries you can imagine. Brilliant customers including some of the world’s leading retailers and best-known brands. A tech vision and roadmap that will turn heads for all the right reasons. And colleagues with high commitment and unrivalled knowledge, combined with low ego. A flexible work environment that is collaborative, stimulating and shares genuine feelgood for the work we do together. However you look at it, Ligentia is a great place to be right now.